Inspired by the south of Spain, Andalusia Country Club calls to mind the turquoise waters and sun-drenched coastline of the Mediterranean. This country club offers the ultimate vacation lifestyle with the relaxed and sensual quality of Andalusia, but with the bohemian chic sensibility of Southern California.
Step into laid-back luxury when you come home to this affluent enclave in the Coachella Valley.
Nestled in the base of Coral Mountain in the eastern portion of the Coachella Valley, Andalusia Country Club is surrounded by the rugged beauty of the California desert. This gated community straddles 58th Avenue and 60th Avenue on Madison Street in La Quinta, a city in Riverside County.
The nearest major airport is Palm Springs (PSP) International Airport, which is roughly 27 miles to the north of the country club.
Built in 2006, the Andalusia Country Club at Coral Mountain is one of the newer golf communities in the Coachella Valley. It was acquired by Sunrise Company from T.D. Desert Development L.P., a subsidiary of the Drummond Company, in 2018.
Sunrise Company was founded in 1963 and has developed and co-developed tens of thousands of single-family homes, condos, apartments, office buildings, hotels, and country clubs, most notably the Toscana Country Club and other resort communities throughout the Coachella Valley.
Andalusia Country Club was developed with the luxury resort lifestyle in mind and it certainly delivers on that front with upscale amenities, including a designer golf course and custom-built homes.
The community stays true to its Spanish inspiration with Mediterranean accents like wrought iron gates and arched entryways throughout the development as well as a few nods to its SoCal roots with desert chic design. The result is a laid-back but festive atmosphere that encourages physical exercise and social interaction.
Andalusia Country Club Homes for Sale
This gated community offers a limited selection of new construction and resale single-family homes with Mediterranean-style architecture. Most homes have fantastic outdoor amenities like glistening pools, patios, cabanas, and fire pits. The most coveted properties have panoramic views of the golf course, desert, and nearby mountains.
The New Home Collection is a home site plan that lets buyers choose from available homesites and designs for their very own custom-built home in Andalusia Country Club.
Your options include the Madrid and Valencia collections, which offer Romanesque, Spanish, and Mediterranean architectural styles. The homes in these collections feature private courtyards, covered patios, and three-car garages.
Tucked deep into the Coachella Valley, Andalusia Country Club is considered one of the area’s best-kept secrets. It attracts its fair share of celebrities, politicians, and professional athletes who want peace and privacy.
The Rees Jones-designed golf course at Andalusia Country Club is considered one of the finest and most exciting courses in the Coachella Valley, with undulating greens and big bunkers. The exquisite landscaping includes mature olive trees and a rock waterfall. The designer golf course is one of two courses that had been planned for the site.
Membership is not a requirement though it is highly encouraged and there are several options available. Membership terms are flexible.
Homeownership costs, fees, and dues include:
- HOA Dues: 600 mo.
- Home Prices: $1,000,000-2,100,000
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please call the club directly to validate that all information is current.
Country Club highlights & amenities
- Golf – The highlight of the community is an 18-hole, Rees Jones-designed golf course and a second one pegged for development in the remaining 377 acres acquired by Sunrise Company.
- Fitness – The well-equipped fitness center encourages physical exercise and healthy living among club members.
- Dining – The on-site Tapas Restaurant and Lounge gives residents a taste of southern Europe without leaving home.
- Socials – Members have plenty of opportunities to meet new people through wine tasting events, pickleball mixers, and tennis and golf tournaments.
Other exclusive gated communities nearby (brief description with link)
- Thunderbird Heights Palm Springs offers world-class golf in a desert setting in addition to an exquisite selection of luxury homes.
- The Quarry At La Quinta brings you close to the rugged beauty of the California desert in a former quarry that has been transformed into one of the most in-demand golf communities in the Coachella Valley, with luxury real estate to match.
- The Hideaway Golf Club La Quinta is home to a Pete Dye-designed golf course and a limited selection of Spanish Colonial Revival-style luxury properties to suit each taste.
- The Madison Club La Quinta Palm Desert is celebrated for its Tom Fazio-designed golf course and limited selection of custom-built homes.
- La Quinta, CA Luxury Real Estate brings you some of the most in-demand luxury properties in the Coachella Valley, from sprawling single-family homes to sleek condos.
- The legendary PGA West Real Estate gives buyers exclusive access to a fine collection of luxury properties within close proximity of world-class golf, upscale dining, and fitness.
If you think that the Andalusia Country Club at Coral Mountain should be your next home, top luxury real estate agent Jason Weiss of The Luxury Desert is here to assist you.
Jason has over $1 billion in closed real estate sales under his belt. His philosophy, “real estate, refined”, resonates with top tier clients who refuse to compromise on quality.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.