The Quarry at La Quinta
Hailed by Travel + Leisure Magazine as one of the top golf communities in the United States, The Quarry at La Quinta doesn’t disappoint. This modern-day oasis is a burst of greenery in the California desert with its lush fairways, swaying palms, and gleaming ponds. But what truly makes this golf community special are the people, who are ready to welcome you with open arms.
Tucked away in the foothills of Coral Mountain and the Santa Rosa Mountains, this exclusive community offers breathtaking views of a designer golf course, mountains, and city skyline.
Located in La Quinta in Riverside County, The Quarry can be accessed via Tom Fazio Lane and Remington Drive. The community is roughly a mile away from the Lake Cahuilla Recreation Area.
The nearest airport is Palm Springs (PSP) International Airport.
Opened in 1994, the developers of The Quarry at La Quinta commissioned renowned architect Tom Fazio to create a layout after his Shadow Creek golf course design. Fazio wisely ignored the developers’ wishes and created a completely new design that would complement the unique topography of the site, which was a gravel quarry with more variety.
The result is an acclaimed golf course with three varying elevations, gradual elevation changes of more than 400 feet, and four holes in an isolated area of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The clubhouse itself was carved into the side of the quarry wall, commanding views of the designer golf course and surrounding mountains.
The Quarry brings you the ultimate country club lifestyle, which puts an emphasis on leisure, wellness, and socializing. This is a place where you can take it slow, take better care of yourself, and meet new people. Residents have the best of everything, from world-class recreational facilities to stunning homes.
The Quarry at La Quinta Real Estate
This gated community offers an exclusive selection of custom homes, custom home sites, and golf villas situated on half-acre to one-acre lots. The most coveted homes in the community command views of the gorgeously landscaped golf course, the surrounding mountains, and the La Quinta skyline.
The Quarry offers Contemporary-style homes with professional landscaping, outdoor pools, patios, and gourmet kitchens. Some of the homes in the community were designed by leading architects like Guy Dreier.
Members and their guests can rent on-site cottages just steps away from the Mediterranean-style clubhouse and fitness center. These four-bedroom cottages are surrounded by citrus trees and desert landscaping.
Estimated home prices and HOA fees include:
- HOA Dues: $400 mo.
- Home Prices: $900,000 – 6,000,000
- Lot Prices: $190,000 – $950,000
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please call the club directly to validate that all information is current.
The community offers multiple types of membership:
- Junior executive
- Social and sport
Estimated costs and fees include:
- Golf Memberships: $90,000 couple / $75,000 individual
- Golf Dues: $2,696 mo. couple / $2,101 mo. Individual
- Social Memberships: $10,000 annually
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please call the club directly to validate that all information is current. Click here to inquire about costs and fees.
High-profile members and guests include PGA legends like Arnold Palmer, Tiger Woods, and Phil Mickelson, just to name a few.
The Tom Fazio-designed golf course consistently ranks among the best in the nation, receiving praises from Golf Digest for its variety, subtle greens, and spectacular views.
The Quarry has also been lauded as one of the most desirable places to live in Coachella Valley, with first-rate amenities, luxury real estate, and tight security.
Community highlights & amenities
- Golf – The award-winning 18-hole Quarry course offers 7,083 yards of championship golf makes for an exhilarating match. Located on a former gravel pit, the Tom Fazio-designed golf course is considered one of the finest in the nation, with tee markers made from chunks of black obsidian, calcite, and rose quartz.
- Wellness – The state-of-the-art fitness center with a pool, spa, and tennis courts help members stay on top of their health goals.
- Socials – The roughly 21,000-square foot clubhouse creates ample opportunity to meet and interact with other members and their guests.
Other exclusive gated communities nearby (brief description with link)
- Thunderbird Heights Palm Springs was similarly designed for avid golfers, offering a limited selection of estate-style homes in a peaceful hillside setting.
- Andalusia Country Club at Coral Mountain La Quinta features 900 luxury homes and home sites along with a Rees Jones-designed golf course, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, walking and biking trails, and other world-class amenities.
- The Hideaway Golf Club La Quinta offers a limited number of Spanish Colonial Revival-style single-family homes, bungalows, and villas as well as exclusive access to a Pete Dye-designed golf course.
- La Quinta, CA Luxury Real Estate is known for sprawling estate-style homes with Tuscan, Spanish Revival, and Contemporary-style architecture and outdoor amenities like pools, patios, and BBQ pits that let you appreciate the city’s unique desert setting.
- The legendary PGA West Real Estate gives buyers access to professionally landscaped grounds, luxury properties, and world-class amenities, including two golf courses, a fitness center, and a racquet club.
If you’re ready to become an esteemed member and resident of The Quarry at La Quinta, let top Realtor Jason Weiss of The Luxury Desert assist you. Jason has managed over $1 billion in closed real estate sales in the Coachella Valley. He connects high net worth clients with “real estate, refined”, offering personalized service and handling deals with discretion.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.